Often, the most straightforward recipe can make the most significant impact in warming the hearts of people. And that just so happens to be the case with this one.
The creamy taste of chicken baked to perfection and smothered with cheese that just explodes in your mouth with every bite—otherwise known as Caesar chicken! Fall it takes id four ingredients, 30 minutes, and the perfect starter for your epic journey into the world of creamy baked chicken!
Known to be one of the best weeknight dinners available in the market today, it is fully capable of leaving a good lasting impression on those that come over for dinner or brunch.
It is simple enough to memorize in just your first attempt, and soon, you will be serving your versions of it to those you invite over for occasions.
In just 30 minutes, bake the tastiest chicken that melts in your mouth with creamy goodness! It is certainly the most delicious delight that you can throw together for any occasion.
Now, we shall start the main course for today’s recipe by listing out the key ingredients that you will need to bake the chicken that will surely make your night!
The main four ingredients you will need for the dish are:
- Four Chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- One cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1-½ cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- ½ Cup Sour cream
*Note – Do NOT salt the chicken breasts. *
Next, come the steps and instructions on how to prepare and cook the ingredients listed above to make the perfect Caesar Chicken.
They are as follows:
1. Pre-Heat the oven to 375°F, then spray the interiors of the baking dish either with cooking oil or cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with grated parmesan-cheese and also add a pinch of ground black pepper on both sides.
3. Smother the chicken in Caesar dressing and sour cream mixture, and set them in the prepared baking dish.
4. Then Bake the chicken for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 375°F.
5. Broil the chicken at the end for about two to four minutes to give it a golden-brown tint.
6. When completed, remove the baking dish from the oven and lastly proceed to cover it with a foil. Rest for about five to ten minutes.
7. And there you have it: The perfect dinner that is ready to be served in just under an hour without compromising taste and health.
The chicken is spectacular on its own. However, it can also be served along with rice or with sides like lemon butter asparagus and herb roasted potatoes.
You can also shred it to add as a filler for tacos or as sliders for nachos; the possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination and creativity.
Additional sides to the dish:
You can pair it with a classic Caesar salad recipe that includes a simple mixture of – virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, anchovies, eggs, salt & pepper.
Also, you could serve it with chopped chicken Caesar salad dip, which is a simple mixture of blended cheese, Caesar salad, shredded chicken, chopped lettuce sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
Garlic bread is also a welcome addition to the dish as a whole and also helps to balance the flavor and creaminess of the whole setting.