The best desserts are those that take less prep time but tastes heavenly. The Chocolate Peanut Butter recipe is one that is flavorful and easy to make.
– 2 ½ cups of crushed pretzels
– 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- Heat the oven to 350°.
- Take a 9x 13 sized pan and add the granulated sugar, crushed pretzels, and melted butter. Make sure to mix the contents properly so that the melted butter and sugar coats the crushed pretzels satisfactorily.
- Press hard and shape up the pretzel mixture so that it covers the surface of the pan evenly.
- Bake the batter in the oven for 10 minutes and take it out. While it cools, you can move on to the next recipe.
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE FILLING
– 8 oz. of cream cheese in room temperature
– 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
– 1 T. of butter in room temperature
– 1 cup of granulated sugar
– 1 tsp. Of vanilla extract
– 1 cup of heavy cream whipped to stiff peaks.
- In a bowl, beat the mixture of butter, peanut butter, and cream cheese on medium/high. You can stop beating once the combination is in a light and fluffy state.
- Next, add the vanilla and sugar. Beat it until integrated well with the mixture.
- Take a spatula and adding a quarter of the whipped cream, make folding movements to blend it with the cream cheese mixture. This process will lighten the batter, and by the time you put in the remaining whipped cream, it would deflate.
- The next step is crucial, as you will have to evenly spread the mixture on the crust that has been cooling for some time now. Make sure to cover every inch of the crust surface while also looking out for air pockets on the edges and covering every hole possible. If there is a gap or air pockets, the heat will seep into the crust, making the pretzel soggy.
– 5.85 oz. box of family size instant chocolate pudding
– 2 cups of milk
– 11.75 oz. of jar hot fudge topping
– 8 oz. whipped topping thawed
– 1 + 1/2 T. creamy peanut butter.
- Use a hand mixer on medium to beat the chocolate pudding mix with 2 cups of milk until incorporated. After 5 minutes of sitting and thickening carefully, spread it on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Put the jar of hot fudge topping in the microwave for 45 seconds without the lid.
- Cover the top surface of the pudding by drizzling the hot fudge topping on it. You can start from the corners and make a back and forth movement to cover every inch of the pudding surface.
- Layer up the top surface of the pudding by evenly spreading the whipped topping all over it.
- Take a sandwich bag, fill it with 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter, and microwave it for 20 minutes. Once out of the oven, mash it properly with your hands to make it is fluid.
- Carefully cut the small edge of the bag and start drizzling it on top of the dessert. You can put your designs.
Voilà! Your Chocolate Peanut Butter dessert is ready!